- Content: 93.75% Polyester, 6.25% Polyurethane
- Width: 22.5"
- Care Method: Machine Wash Warm; Tumble Dry; Remove Promptly
- Bolt Size Average: 22.5" x 30 Yards
Insul-Bright consists of hollow, polyester fibers needlepunched through a nonwoven substrate and through a reflective metalized poly film. The needled material is breathable and wonât break down with washing. The hollow fibers resist conduction while the reflective metalized poly film resists radiant energy. The energy, hot or cold, is reflected back to its source.
- Needlepunched Insulated Lining.
- Reflects Heat or Cold Back to the Source.
NOT FOR USE IN THE MICROWAVE!
- At least one layer of cotton batting is recommended with Insul~Bright when used as Oven Mitts or Pot Holders. Insul~Bright is heat-RESISTANT, NOT heat-proof.
Wraping heat and cooling air ducts,Hot water heater Covers, pipe insulation,Projects to insulate a boat or RV, Attic Door, add some fabric and it makes a great fire place cover.
MADE IN USA